October 19, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged to do the "Picture tag" by KONADOmania. Thank you :)

The rules are:

1. Open your first photo folder.

2. Scroll down to the 10th photo.

3. Post that photo and story on your blog.

4. Tag 5 or more people.


So, here is 10th photo in my 1st photo folder. It was taken last year, when I went bowling for the first time :)




Picture this: three girls going bowling for the first time. We didn't know how to play the game, nothing about the rules, so was it probably quite funny watching us :) Well, at least I wasn't the last one, neither the winner...

I only know few girls with their own blog, so I tag them :)

darkrose
darksome
Nati
Amarena
Macodvisnica
Tamara


Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. hey

    I just found your blog and I really like it. It seems you just started blogging so weclome. and congrats on being tagged :)

    Im a new follower and love your blog.

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Yes, I have just started with my blog recently, so there isn't much here to see yet :) But I wil try my best...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)