November 7, 2009

It's Coffee Time...

I love a cup of coffe or two a day. I enjoy in it's taste, smell and if I have time I make myself very special coffee. Especially in this cold wheather feels good to have something hot in your hands to drink.


Today I'll share with you my one of favourite recipes for coffee. I'm warning you, it's gonna be sweet :)

I call this one "Nutty coffee". Here is what you need (for one person):

- cup of hot coffee (bitter)

- about 100 or 150 ml hot milk

- big spoon or two (depend on how much sweetness can you take) of secret ingredient... Nutella :)



You put all this in a kitchen blender and blend it well. It is really important that coffee and milk are both hot, so that Nutella can really melt in.


Enjoy :)

P.S. Let me know if you like it or if you have your own recipes.

6 comments:

  1. I definitely have to try this. Sounds like it's tasty as hell:D And I love Nutella:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh T.T ....I HAVE to try this!
    I love coffee and i love nutella!
    Why din't I ever think about mixing them!?
    *Doh!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee and Nutella too, just can't resist them :D

    Amarena and Lumin0us, I hope you will both like this Nutty coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm sounds yummy! I have to try this! I'm a coffe-holic and a big Nutella fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm yummy, I´ll definetely try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Nati: Hope you liked it :)

    @ Binara: Let me know, if you'll like it.
    P.S.: Don't count calories here... :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)