December 9, 2009

One Word Tag

I was tagged by my two fellow bloggers: Amarena and MACodvisnica. Thank you girls :)

I had to answer some questions using one word (if it's possible). Here are they:

1. Where is your phone? In my hand.
2. Your hair? Short.
3. Your Mom? In the livingroom.
4. Your Dad? He's there too.
5. Your favorite meal? Vegetable soup.
6. Your last dream? Weird.
7. What do you like to drink? Water.
8. Your dream? Can't decide for one.
9. In what room are you? My room.
10. Your hobby? Hangin' with friends, cosmetics...
11. What are you afraid of? A lot of things.
12. Last travel? Croatia.
13. Where were you last night? At home.
14. Something you are not? Bigger sister.
15. Muffins? Chocolate ones.
16. Wishlist? There is not enough space in blogger.
17. Where did you grow up? Where I still live.
18. Last thing you did? Ate a yoghurt.
19. What are you wearing? Pijama.
20. Your television? Don't have one.
21. Your pet(s)? One cat named Alfi.
22. Your friends? Great, verry funny girls and boys.
23. Your life? A bit slow and boring lately.
24. Your temper? It changes, depends on the moon.
25. Do you miss someone? No.
26. Your car? Renault Clio.
27. Something you don't bring with you? Hmmmm?
28. Your favorite shop? I don't have one.
29. Your favorite color? There are 3 - brown, dark blue and red on my nails.
30. Last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
32. Your best friend? Away in colledge.
33. A place where you can go again and again? My bed.
34. Facebook? Yes.
35. Favorite place to eat? At my sister's.

I tag:

Tamara

Melanie

Nati

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)