January 25, 2010

Contest At Parokeets

As I said in my previous post, I couldn't show you the pictures of my today's manicure, because I've gathered enough courage to enter the contest at Parokeets.
Girls are celebrating their First Birthday (their blog I mean) :D
I've joined at Slovenian site, but all of you can enter at English (international) site here.

So at this point I would like to congratulate all the girls from Parokeets for their Bday, they do amazing manicures, MU, share useful tips...

You can still send pictures of your manicure or make up until 31.1.2010 23:59.
After that date the voting will begin. Don't miss the opportunity to participate or vote for your favourite ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thx for entering our contest and blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what the girls who have participated created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)