January 21, 2010

ELF Studio Brush Shampoo - Review

Yesterday I received ELF Studio Brush Shampoo and I tried it today.

I thought that my makeup brushes were clean... Well, clean enough to use them at least (I usually wash them with hot water and a bit of liquid soap or my facial gel after every use). But I was so wrong as you'll see in this post. They were so dirty that is a bit embarrassing show you the pics how very dirty *blush*

Here is the photo of this shampoo:



Directions for use:



Ingredients:



Here is my modest collection of brushes (4 are missing on this photo):






Water before cleansing:



...and after:



I followed the directions - I put some water in a little bowl, put 2-3 drops of shampoo in it, stir it up and than dip one brush at the time in it. Gently massaged into and through the bristles and than rinse thoroughly each brush with plenty of water. Meanwhile the water in that bowl got very strange colour :)

What can I say about this shampoo:
I like it, because it's cheap (it costs only 3,96€ for 120ml, ordered from ELF UK site) and what is the most important, it gets the job done.
This is my first brush shampoo, so I can not do a comparison with other similar products.


Which products do you use for cleansing your brushes?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it's working! I use the same soap as I use for my face - baby soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either it's working or my brushes were just very dirty :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)