January 25, 2010

New S-he Nail Polishes

I was really surprised this morning when I saw in my mail box a package that I didn't expect. I opened it and there were two nail polishes from my wish list in it :D
I got them from very kind girl - elchy from forum Ars Cosmetica. Thank you so much :*

Here they are, two gorgeus S-he nail polishes 454 and 469:



Lovely green one:



And just look this one with holo shimmer (a bit bigger shimmer, but not glitter yet I would say) in it:






I love them :D

Elchy, thank you again!


I already used one for my today's manicure, but I can't show you the pictures, because I've decided to use this pictures for one contest...

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to get s-he polishes but they are not available in my country.
    Beautiful colour, can't wait to see swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of elchy! =) I have this second one and I have to say I love it! Can't wait to see your photos of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bluebell: Really? I think that's DM's brand. Well, if you will see on (my or someone else's) photos one that you will really like, let me know and I'll send it to you :)

    @Nihrida: Yes, I like the girls from Ars Cosmetica, they are so nice :)

    One photo will be at the Parokeets contest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree on the nice girls from Ars:) Great polishes, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @elchy: Not jus like, love them ;) Thank U!

    @KONADomania: Hihi, I know ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)