January 8, 2010

NOTD: Essie Sassy Satchel

There is quite a lot of polishes in my room wating for me to try them on and as I was looking at them, I've decided to give it a shot to Essie Sassy Satchel. And I'm satisfied with this choice. It's a rich shimmery colour that varies from red, brown, even purple and everything in between.


I used Kiss nail strengthener as a basecoat (I always do, but sometimes forget to mention it) and two coats of Essie nail polish. Here are the pictures taken at different lighting so you could see all the colours hiding in it:















(all images are clickable)

What do you think about this colour?

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. definetely a colour to wear! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I recommend this one.

    My next buy is going to be the one from your last post - Essie Sexy Divide :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a very nice colour. Is it more red or more brown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's more purplish/red than brown. But I guess all polishes in this colour categorie look a bit more brown on me because of my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)