January 27, 2010

NOTD: S-he 469

Today I'm wearing S-he nail polish 469, which I got the other day from elchy. This one has metallic finish and it's a bit streaky and I probably should go for one more layer, because I'm not very skilful when it comes to metallic polishes (on the pictures are two layers). I like this green colour, it reminds on a meadow. The only thing missing on my nails are some daisies :)


Something about S-he polishes: they dry very quick, they are under 2€ for 11 ml bottle and you can find them in some great colours. The brush is a bit thin and soft but o.k.






Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. I must admit this is not my kind of a green color. Maybe I would like it more with those daisies you mentioned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try that some other time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)