January 23, 2010

NOTD: Weird Home-Made Polish Named "Ugly Pants"

Hi, there :)

First I have to say I've got two new nail polishes and my WL has just got shorter. Here they are China Glaze Stella and Heart of Africa:



Now, I'm warning you, this nail polish isn't excatly the best thing you've ever seen. So at this point, you can still turn this page down :)
I was bored yesterday and wanted to make some home-made nail polish. I've pick some oldies (white nail polish and few mineral pigments) I don't use very often, mixed them together and the result was mildly said not very pretty. And I came up with appropriate name for this Franken of mine - Ugly Pants :)
And I've decided to leave this kind of "cooking" to nail polish companies :D

Pics (one coat):







Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)