January 13, 2010

Two Fairies Visited Me Today :)

It was a bit hard and rough morning, but it got better when I came home and saw two packages on my desk. I dropped everything, started opening the packages and I must say that two fairies visited me this morning :D
And these two fairies are Bluebell from Bluebell's Beauty Blog and Lyra from Nail Junkie.

And here are all my goodies I've got from those two lovely and very nice girls.

Blubell has not just send me the prize I won at her giveaway, but whole lot more - now I have my first MAC lipglass, Ebelin highlight brush, a lot of mineral make up (that I love), just look...
Thank you so much, you really made my day :*



And here are the things I've got from Lyra. Look how many polishes I've got and I didn't even own any Milani, E.L.F. or Nyx nail polish before. Thank you :*




Again, let me say thank you both. You really turned my bad morning into a great day :*

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)