January 10, 2010

When You've Got Nothing To Do, Don't Look Nail Polish Galleries!

This entire morning I was watching nail polish blogs and galleries online. That wasn't the smartest thing to do...because my wish list has got longer, extremely and dangerously longer. Crap.

Now I want to own next polishes (beside the one's I have already written on my wish list):
- China Glaze: Rodeo Diva Collection; Stella, Skate Nights, Let's Groove.
- OPI: Dear Santa, Meet&Jingle, Glove you so much, Crimson Carol, Copper Mountain Copper, La Boheme, Bogota Blackberry, It's a Doozy says Suzi, Black Magic Mountain, Black Tie Optional, Catherine the Grape, Have You Seen My Limo, Light my Sapphire, Lincoln Park at Midnight, Peel me a Gobi Grape, Queen of West Web-erly, Romeo&Joliet, Yankee Pankee Plum.
- Zoya: Rea, Colby, Mata Hari, Yasmeen, Blair, Salma, Ki, Mercedes, Posh, Isla, Dovima, Pinta, Rihanna, Ibiza, Mikka.
- Sinful Colors: Rich in Heart, Busters Brown, Fire Red, Deepest Ruby
- Color Club: Revvvolution.
- Essie: In the Mood, Wrapped in Rubies, Vintage Wine, Sexy Divide, Rock Star Skinny, A Lot of Shekels, Damsel in a Dress, It's Genuis, Not Just a Pretty Face, Decadent Diva, Over the Top, Vanity Fairest, East Hampton Cottage, Angel Food, Clutch Me If You Can, Mucho Dinero, Fiji, Hot Commodity.
- Nubar: Purple Beach, Cherry Cordial, Avantgarde, Prevail, Earth, Peacock Feathers, Burgundy Velvet, Tiger's Eye.
- Essence: Fabuless (I've been looking for this one before, but was always sold out).
- S-he Stylezone: 454, 469, 434.


It's official - I need professional help :D

Please, don't judge me...

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)