February 22, 2010

Essie Art Of Spring Haul & A BIG thank

Our postman had something for me today, huray! :D

I finally got my Essie Art of Spring polishes. This kind of colours (soft and pastels) were not actually my stile up until this year. But lately, I don't know, I'm getting older and softer, I guess. Because when I saw swatches of these, I like them immediately.

Here they are - mini set and Van D'Go:



And I owe a BIG thank to my fellow blogger elchy, because she sent me another polish from my wish list (Essence Chill Out), lovely nail stickers and a yummy chocolate :D
So, elchy, Thank you so much :*





________________________________________
Song of the day: Pink - Please Don't Leave Me

5 comments:

  1. I'm still picking out the one to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too:) Take lots of pics, and ifyou cannot decide which one to wear, try them in a row;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Van D'Go. :) And you're welcome. :)

    P.s. I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi, elchy, Van D'Go is already on my nails ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)