February 5, 2010

New Nail Polishes And Essence Comparison

I had a job interview this morning and I was picking out which nail polish to wear. I've decided for Essence Nail polish in 02 Honey Bun from Pure Beauty LE. When I painted my first nail with it, it looked so familiar. Where have I seen this colour before? Well, it's a dupe to Essence Insider from their regular line (you can click on the link to see my NOTD with it).

Index finger: Essence Insider; Middle finger: Essence Honey Bun



The bottles:




And here are my new nail polishes - mini OPI Meet & Jingle and Mad As Hatter:



OPI An Affair In Red Square:



Zoya Rihanna:




That's all for today :)

3 comments:

  1. great comparison! and the new polishes look amazing! especially zoya and the big opi, I'm so not with mad hatter thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    I think it's a MadAsHatterMania...just wait and look some more photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essence Insider and Essence Honey Bun are lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)