February 2, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Let's Groove

Few days ago (I think it was Sunday evening) I discovered a new (Slovenian) online store with nail polishes called Za piko na i. I couldn't believe what I saw - China Glaze, OPI and soon Zoya available in our little country online? I was so happy that finally somebody has started selling this stuff...

So, of course I had to buy something. I was having few troubles trying to registry, so I wrote an e-mail to their customer service and I got answer in like 5 minutes (and it was Sunday night). I solved my troubles and ordered two polishes. This morning the package was already in my hands :)


I'm wearing China Glaze Let's Groove from Retro Diva collection, which is probably my favourite nail polish collection ever. This one is gorgeus deep purple colour with such fine red and blue shimmer in it.

Pictures (2 coats):












Pictures were taken under natural sunlight and they are clickable.


Have a nice day!

10 comments:

  1. this is one of my favourite polishes too...
    and it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! I haven't heard about this online store before. I still think their prices are too high...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeeej, it looks gorgeous on you!! :)
    And I love the third photo so much, because I can actually see blue and red shimmer. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls, for all your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wau, like this color!

    I should do my mani more often with all this beautiful polishes (in my box).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color and your nails are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Andreja: Thank you. And you should do a manicure more often and post on your blog, because I'm wondering which beautiful nail polishes you're hidding in your box ;)

    @elchy: Thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)