February 26, 2010

NOTD: Essie Red Noveau

I've decided for red nail polish today. This one is from Essie's Art of Spring collection too, just like Van D'Go.
Red Noveau is probably the smoothest nail polish I've ever tried. I can't believe how well and easy is this gorgeus red creme polish to handle.


Well, enough talking, let's take a look. Here it is, two coats.

Under artificial light:



Under natural daylight (no sun):







Have a nice weekend!



______________________________________
Song of the day: Papa Roach - Forever

8 comments:

  1. Wow, love it! It's a really stunning red:) Your application is great!Have you done some cleaning with a brush? have to try it out once

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yo :)
    I haven't done any cleansing after, but I have read about his technique just earlier. In this case it's all on the nail polish - it's so, so smooth and it really does all the work here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)