February 22, 2010

NOTD: Essie Van D'Go

I've decided for Essie Van D'Go from Art of Spring collection today.

It's a pinky/peach colour and I'm not sure I like it on me. I'm so not used to wearing colours like this and even my parents were quite surprised when they saw my nails :)


Like it was said on other blogs where I saw swatches, the formula of these is very good and they are very smooth and non-problematic to work with. And for those of you, who really like this kind of colours, I think it would be great spring shade to wear.

Here it is in 2 coats, under different lighting:










Thank you for looking!


P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway ;)

10 comments:

  1. very pretty! i think it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo beautiful. I love your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love, love, love this. And you have so beautiful nails.

    It's on my polishwishlist too :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. krasotec! tudi moj je na poti , upam da ga čimprej dobim :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bluebell: Thank you for the compliment :)

    @Lyra, na tvojih nohtih bo pa zagotovo še tisočkrat lepši kot na mojih :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. res kera prelepa barva! jaz pa mislim da bo obema enako pasal =)
    na tvojih rokah super izgleda!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour, it'll be in fashion for spring! I have something similar but can't remember the brand...
    (thanks for your visit btw, it warmed my heart!) :D**

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem, Andreia :) I'm glad I stopped by, because you have a very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)