March 29, 2010

NOTD: Franken Unknown Galaxy

I meant to post this NOTD yesterday, but as you all know, there were some troubles with picture upload to the Blogger. So, here it is today :)


This is another of my home-made polishes. I've been playing with Pure Luxe mineral pigments and this is what it came out - Unknown Galaxy. It's a bit hard to describe it... Do you have any idea what colour is this?









Thanks for stopping by!



_______________________________________________
Song of the day: Phil Collins - I wish it would rain down

12 comments:

  1. Ja! Neznozelenozlat lakec ;D
    In sem zaljubljena vanjga.. cudovit je!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. res je unikatna barva in zlatjasr+t shimmer je prekrasen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovit lakec! Lepe lakce mešaš. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaz ga barvno sploh ne bi mogla opredelit... Ker je prečudovit, da bi njegovo lepoto lahko opisal z besedami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, punce, hvala za tak odziv in lepe besede :) *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That most beautiful glaze!
    I sent the package with enamels, hope you like it a lot.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :* Let me know when you get your package.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kako je pa ta zmešanček lep!! :O
    Malo me spominja na Metallic muse ampak vrjetno nista niti približno enaka :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hvala, Lyra. Bom morala še tega ChG nabavit in naredit primerjavo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)