March 15, 2010

Some Lame Post

I haven't been eating or sleeping much last couple of days. The only thing I somehow got down my throat was chocolate and coffee. "A" for me for a very healthy diet...


I have just emptied this box of Chocolate Sea Shells and they were very good. Chocolate gives me a bit of comfort and it makes me feel better.




The hardest thing is that life goes on, even though your world fell apart. You have to somehow pick up all the pieces and start over.


Sorry for all this babbling, I just have to put out all the pain, frustration and anger I feel right now. And writing seems to be the easiest way for me to that.


What makes you feel better? Is it chocolate or it isn't food related?



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Papa Roach - Roses on my grave

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain *hugs* and it really helps to say or write it out! When I'm sad I usually grab some chocolate too or talk to my BF, or do some other stuff that makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I'm more of a writer, I don't talk easily about this kind of things, altough it would probably be good to that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a recipe for feeling better... usually I try to think about other things and watch a film or play some game...
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words, Andreia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)