March 25, 2010

Tag: 10 Things That Make Me Happy And Yummy, Yummy Chocolate

I was tagged by KONADomania to do the "10 things that make me happy" tag. Thank you :)

Here they are - the 10 things that make me happy:

1. My family.

2. My friends.

3. My cat "Alfi".

4. Buying cosmetics - nail polishes etc.

5. This blog and all of my followers with their kind comments :)

6. Coffee & Chocolate.

7. Music, really can't imagine life without it.

8. Waking up early so I can see the beautiful sunrise.

9. Mountain hiking.

10. Nature in its beauty.


I want to hear from all of you that haven't been tagged for this yet, what are the things that make you happy. So, please, consider yourself tagged :)


______________________________________________________________________


I have to share this one with you - all the chocolate lovers out there :D
I found this chocolate in our discount store "Hofer" and boy, is that yummy! Inside this big wrapping there are 5 mini chocolates. Luckily, I saved one to show you the pictures :D








Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, definitivno morem poskusiti to čokolado. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vsekakor priporočam :D
    Je sicer še nekaj drugih okusov, samo me je tale najbolj pritegnil...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moja najljubša je tista s koščki karamele. Mmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naslednjič gre torej še karamela z menoj :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)