April 3, 2010

Easter Bunny From Romania Visited Me :)

A while ago I was browsing through my followers to find a bit more about them - like do they have their own blog, where they are from etc.
And I found this blog: Mademoiselle D. I was really excited to find out that this girl on the other side, Diana, makes very lovely hand-made art bijoux. I went through her blog and was amazed about all those earrings she made. I love earrings! She also gives her products cute names :)

So, I've contacted her and we decided to do a little swap. I picked out my favourite pieces (believe me, it was hard decision) and let her know about it.


Everything came packed in two lovely paper-made boxes and they were so cute, I didn't even wanted to open them :D
Here are the pairs she sent me (she was really kind and even sent me an extra pair!):














Diana, thank you so much :*

Hope, you get your package soon.


To all my readers... Have a happy Easter!

8 comments:

  1. Ah, thank you for the lovely words; it means a lot to me to be featured on your blog.
    I can't wait to find out what you sent me :-)

    Happy Easter and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, kok so lepi vsi po vrsti. <3 Še najbolj so mi pa všeč drugi. Res so čudoviti. Vesele praznike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vsi uhančki so prekrasni! :) Dober biznis sta speljali. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Diana: Thank you again! I'm very happy that I met such kind and creative person. I really hope that you will like the things I've sent as much as I like yours.

    @ elchy: Se strinjam, res so vsi krasni. Lepe praznike tudi tebi :)

    @ Tassa: :D Upam samo, da bo tudi njej tako všeč to, kar sem ji poslala.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)