April 18, 2010

"I love your blog" Award

Lovely amused Polish gave me "I love your blog" award. Thank you :*





Rules:
- Post the award on your blog;
- Link the person who has given you the award;
- Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered.


Well, I love all the blogs that are on my Blog List, but I have to follow the rules... So, the blogs I've discovered lately are:

Ainnir
Charismatic Nails
Concrete And Nail Polish
Enamored Enamel
Glitter Millie
Hungry Zombie Couture
Mademoiselle D
Nailstah
Nikki's Nails
Polish and Powder
PolishPig
Similar Addiction
Yesterday's Nail
Susie's Home and Hobbies
With Love,Ana


And to them I'm passing this award :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... Thank you so much for nominating my jewelry blog ... It's my first blog award ever ... so excited :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo kok lepo, hvala! Naprej sicer ne bom devala, ker ne znam (sem čisto nova na tem področju), ampak je pa lepo videt kej takega ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shannon: I'm happy to hear that :)

    @ Ana: Ni za kaj! :) Ti še kdaj podelim kako nagrado, ko boš imela že malo več malo blogerske prakse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the award Biba, you are very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BabyD, I'm glad you visited my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)