April 6, 2010

Nail Polish Swap With Pili

A while ago, Pili from Blush Me and I decided to do a little nail polish swap. Our packages arrived on the same day, how cool is that :)


Here are the goodies that were inside the package she sent me:





These are my first Claire's and Sephora polishes. I'm so excited about them. Pili was truly a sweetheart and she sent me some nail art stickers and yummy smelling handmade soap too.
NOTD's with these polishes are coming up :)


Thank you, Pili!



____________________________________
Song of the day: Faith no more - Easy

3 comments:

  1. Moder zgleda zelooo lepo. <3 Komaj čakam slikice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked! What happened to the packages have arrived the same day xD
    sephora blue is beautiful as I bought another.
    kisses (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ elchy: Slikce bodo kmalu. Moder izgleda kar precej živahen :)

    @ Pili: The blue one does look very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)