April 25, 2010

NOTD: Catrice Plum Play With Me

So, here it is the first of my new Catrice polishes - 120 Plum Play With Me. It's a bit dutsy, dark purple (plum) colour with creme finish. It applies well, very smooth, without any problems.


I used two coats. Photos were taken outside, but it was cloudy and without sun. And I've been playing a bit with camera settings :)








I added some mini nail art with Essence nail art stickers. For the flower pattern I used Essence Colour&Go polish in No More Drama.




Thanks for stopping by!



_____________________________________________
Song of the day: Jimmy Cliff - I can see clearly now

7 comments:

  1. This is my first Catrice Polish too :). I really like this color and the application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uf tale je pa res lep!<3 malo me spominja na ChG grape pop oz OPI grape fit.. tako da bo najbrš kater od teh padel, ker tega najbrš nebom dobila..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prečudovit je. <3 In nail art je super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bluebell: Really? :D I agree, it's a beautiful colour.

    @ mancina: Če nabaviš katerega od teh dveh, lahko narediva primerjavo ;)

    @ nuša ann: O, hvala! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the colour and the flower just makes it more feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. enostavno, rožica je pika na i <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Andreia: Thank you! :)

    @ *S*: Hvala za prijazne besede :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)