April 18, 2010

NOTD: Essence Crazy Me & Party Time

This is actually an old NOTD, I wore it on friday.


Yesterday I participated in all-over country action "Let's clean up Slovenia in a day" and my friend and I were volunteers too, so we were picking up litter. When I came home my nails were a total mess and I had to cut them down. So they are now again super short...


As said in the title - on my nails was Essence Crazy Me from their last "Crazy About Colour" Trend Edition. It's a lovely green creme shade, non problematic at all. I used two coats and at the end I added glittery top coat from Essence Party Time.










What do you think, like it or not?



______________________________________________
Song of the day: George Michael - Careless whisper

10 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for dropping by, those color is really beautiful. I also love green and lilac too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. res je lep!! <3 in tudi z bleščičkami čez izgleda super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ melandria: Thank you for stopping by too!

    @ Samantha: Thanks!

    @ mihrida: O, ja se strinjam :D

    @ mancina: Hvala še enkrat zanj, ker tale je moj favorit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prečudovit je in kako ti paše! Sicer tebi tako vsak lak noro paše. :) Sem prav srečna, da sem dobila ta lak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. elchy, hvala za te lepe besede *blush*
    Sem pa prepričana, da tudi tebi noro pristoji na tvoje dolge nohte :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, imam tale lakec ampak tukaj izgleda tako noro lep da rabim backup :O nujno! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anček: Če ga kje najdem, si še sama omislim backup :D

    @ Pop The Fashion: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)