April 30, 2010

NOTD: Essence Lilac Forever

Last couple of days I wasn't really in the mood for polishing my nails, but today I changed my mind :)


I'm wearing Essence nail polish from their Crazy About Colour Trend Edition in Lilac Forever. It's a lilac shade with creme finish. Smooth and creamy application, I used two coats. Photos were taken outside, direct sunlight:






I couldn't leave it so simple, so I added two layers of glittery OPI Mad as a Hatter on my ring finger. I don't really like the result, but I did it and took photo of it, so here it is :)




Have a nice weekend!



___________________________________________
Song of the day: Melanie Fiona - Monday Morning

5 comments:

  1. omg kok so meni vsi laki ki so lila lepi!! sploh ti nemorem povedat kok zgleda super, tudi z maah-om! =)
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ful lušno in zelo lepa oblika nohtov :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - nails and polish. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)