April 26, 2010

Profile Photo - Help Needed :)

I would ask you for help about some technical problems I have with my profile photo. Before my current profile photo I used this one here:




Then a while ago I changed my profile photo and when I leave a comment on someone else's blog it shows my current photo next to the comment. Everything O.K. here.
But the problem is that my previous photo didn't change to the current one among the followers on the blogs I follow. And even when I start to follow new blog, there is still the old profile photo shown among the followers and it bothers me a bit.


Hope you understand my problem, it's a bit hard to describe it in English... *blush*
If anybody knows what should I do to solve this problem, please, let me know.


Thank you! :)


UPDATE: C. Thank you very much! It worked :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    When you follow a blog, one of the steps is to choose if you want to follow publicly or privately. In this step you can edit your photo.
    If the photo is you're old photo try changing it to the new one.

    Hope this helps! :)

    ******

    ReplyDelete
  2. C., thank you very much! I will try this way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)