May 21, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway And Other Goodies From Swap With Tiffani

When I came home yesterday, there was a package from USA waiting for me on our kitchen table. Of course, I dropped everything and started to unwrapping the hidden goodies. The package was from lovely Tiffani from Yardstick 4 Lunatics. She was so kind to offer me the opportunity to do a nail polish swap with her.


Here is the picture of treasures that were in Tiffani's package. The only thing missing on this picture is a pastry, called MoonPie. I ate that immediately *lol*




I'm wearing China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway - beautiful dark blue creme shade. I used two coats, no problems with application. This one was part of the swap with Tiffani.

Photos were taken outside, cloudy weather:






Thank you, Tiffani for shortening my wish list! :D



________________________________________
Song of the day: Bon Jovi - Livin' on a prayer

9 comments:

  1. Tvoj nanos je čist poezija. Saj vem, da se skos ponavljam in da ti piham na dušo, samo imaš res tako lepe nohte! In tudi ta barva ti neizmerno paše!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, koliko lepih lakcov. Ta ChG lak je pa res prečudovit. <3 Super ti paše.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ana: Hihi, hvala! *flower*

    @ C.: I agree ;)

    @ elchy: Mhm, se je toliko lepih lakov skrivalo v tem paketu... Pa hvala za kompliment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepa barva in zelo lep nanos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog and like it ;)
    This color is really nice, love it :)
    xoxo

    Liloo

    http://lilooandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. liloo, thank you for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odličan swap i ovaj lak izgleda prekrasno! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)