May 30, 2010

NOTD: Essie Lapis Of Luxury & Claire's Chunky Blue

My today's manicure sort of reflects the weather and the mood I'm in - rainy and blue :)


I'm wearing Essie Lapis of Luxury from their Resort Collection, 3 thicker coats (grrr, this one is runny and after two coats totally un-even) and on my ring finger is Claire's Chunky Blue (blue polish with gorgeous blue shimmer and silver glitter in it), 2 coats (thank you, Tiffani).
See, I didn't even go for layering this time... Well, only my ring finger has something blingy on it, but that doesn't count... *lol*







Thanks for stopping by!



________________________________________
Song of the day: Billie Myers - Kiss the rain

13 comments:

  1. love the way you aplyed it, really nice and the colors are awesome, thx for sharing ;)
    xoxo
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooh love the color :) pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. mhhh- I'm lemming claire's chunky blue now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oba lakca sta mi zelo všeč. Res je čudovita kombinacija. Kar malo popestri manikuro. Ti pristoji. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ liloo: Thanks for the compliment :)

    @ Sara.H: I agree, it's pretty colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ amusedPolish: *lol* I recommend this one ;)

    @ elchy: Hvala!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meni je ta manikura čisto prečudovita! :) Sploh tiste bleščice dodajo piko na i. Čigave pa so?

    P.S. Bila si taggana:http://xoxo-parisky.blogspot.com/2010/05/tag-7-random-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Helena: Hvala :)

    Tiste srebrne bleščice in moder shimmer so v Claire's Chunky Blue laku - je tak prav poseben lak tole :))

    Pa hvala za "tag"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this on you! I might just do this today, too!!!! :) I'll post pics if I do!

    The Claire's Chunky glitters are pretty, eh? Glad you like!
    (I have more coming to you soon!!!)

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Tifanni / yardsticks 4 lunatics:
    I love this one, it's something special, thank you again :*

    Can't wait to see your manicure :)

    Oh, even more polishes? You really shouldn't... I'm still in heaven because of these you sent me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. čudovita kombinacija! popoln par:) pa tudi pesem dneva mi je zelo všeč:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ KONADomania: Hvala! :)

    @ Gejba: Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)