May 28, 2010

NOTD: Essie Splash Of Grenadine With Sinful Colors I Miss You & Monthly Contest Winner

I meant to post this yesterday evening but somehow didn't get to the computer.


I made this manicure yesterday and it's still on my nails. I'm wearing two thicker coats of Essie's Splash of Grenadine from Resort Collection, because this one is a bit runny.




Of course, I *had to* add something sparkling on top... :D I picked out Sinful Colors I Miss You (it was part of my swap with Tiffani):



Photos were taken outside, under strong sunlight.


***************


And now, let's move on to the more important business :))

The winner of Monthly contest - May is...



Congratulations! I will send you e-mail right away.

To all the other readers - June will be here in no time and so is next monthly contest ;)


Thank you for stopping by!



________________________________________
Song of the day: Blondie - One way or another

7 comments:

  1. I love how a glitter polish can completly change the effect of a polish :)

    congrats peripatetic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats :)
    Love the notd, very girly XD
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nail color... its sooooo pretty and congrats to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ amusedPolish: I couldn't agree more ;)

    @ liloo: You're right, it's very girly indeed *lol*

    @ Sara.H: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tassa: Thanks :)

    @ mancina: Hvala :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)