June 30, 2010

More Awards & Contest Winner

I received two more blog awards recently. Thank you, girls! :D

Tassa, girl who does great Konadicures, nominated me for "Stylish Blogger" Award. Thank you! :*




Rules:
- Copy the award above, place it on your blog,
- Link your blog back to me and,
- Name five things about yourself!

5 things about me:
- I'm siting infront of my computer fot about half an hour now trying to write something about me... *lol*
- I have a huge collection of recipes, but don't like to cook or bake. :D
- My neighbours are so nosy, ugh!
- I'm a big fan of Guns 'n' Roses as long as I remember.
- Seems like I'm almost the only one from my former school-mates that isn't married or have babies.

I'm giving this award to:
Bluebell
Blusherine
Camy
Saori
Rainbows and Blues


***************


Lovely Tiana gave me "I Love Your Blog" Award. Since I already received this award, I won't be posting it again, but I'm grateful for it anyway! :*

***************


And here is the Monthly Contest Winner...




Congrats *S*! I'll send you an e-mail later on to get your address.


Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. Hvala, da si sprejela nagrado! :)

    *S* - čestitke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award :).
    I like Guns N Roses too. Especially November Rain and Paradise City :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tassa: Hvala, da si mi jo podelila ;)

    @ Bluebell: You're welcome!
    Great songs, I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O hvalaaaaa, moja prva nagrada!!! :D
    Komaj čakam, da dobim. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thank you very much :) I am sorry I haven't seen it yet :O
    It's an honnor & I take this award with pleasure :)
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Saori: No, problem ;)
    I'm happy, that you've accepted this award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)