June 27, 2010

NOTD: Avon (Arabian Glow) Teal Infusion

I've ordered some Avon's polishes from Arabian Glow line recently. And here is the first shade I've choosen to wear - Teal Infusion. I liked the shade a lot in the catalog, it also looked good in the bottle when I received it. But after I started polishing my nails, I was a bit disappointed, because it's not very well pigmented and I had to used 3 coats, but otherwise I had no problems with the application. It also leaves slightly visible brush strokes behind, but that can be fixed with a layer of topcoat.

I like the colour, despite all above mentioned troubles. This shimmery Teal Infusion is a lovely shade for summer days, I guess.






What do you think?



_________________________________________________
Song of the day: Bullet for My Valentine - Tears don't fall

17 comments:

  1. Čudovit! Pa še lepo ti paše. <3 Mislim, da ga bom še danes naročila. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful colour! i've ordered gold one from that collection even though i was sceptic regarding the consistency and ease of application... but will have to buy the others, too, just because they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ mancina & Tiana: Hvala :)

    @ elchy: Hehe :D Pa hvala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Make up & more: I've ordered all three shades. The application is not problematic at all, they are just not so well pigmented, so 3 coats are "must" for me...

    I'm already preparing swatches for the other two :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaauuu kakšna lepa barva.<3.Res ti paše;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lepa barva in na tvojih nohtih izgleda popolno! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Res je taka poletna barva, za na bazen. :P :) Paše ti, lepe nohte maš!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma saj trije sloji še niso krizni. Lep je.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Ivana: U, bazen ja... Danes bi se bilo fino malo namakat :D Hvala!

    @ Nihrida: Saj vem, samo dva sloja sta mi tista optimalna številka... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odtenek mi je všeč, ampak izgleda, da pri teal odtenkih ne maram šimra... Na meni mi verjetno ne bi bil všeč, ampak ko gledam tvoje fotke, kar malo podvomim v to. Na tebi je res krasen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krasna barva. Še čakam, da najde moj Teal Infusion pot do mene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Kvacka: Hvala! :)

    @ Gejba: Upam, da ga čimprej dobiš! ;)

    @ Saori: Thanks for stopping by and your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)