June 9, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Charla

Few days ago I bought some gorgeous polishes and one of them was this beauty - Zoya Charla from the *Sparkle* Collection for Summer 2010.


This colour is hard to describe - on their official website is described as: "Tropical blue sparkling metallic. An expensive-looking metallic shade for summer." But I think this one is so much more...

Just look:





It's sort of green-ish blue and has gold, so called, glass-flecked shimmer (not shimmer, but not glitter either) in it. I used 2 coats, pictures were taken outside.


What do you think? Do you own it?



_____________________________________
Song of the day: Madness - Our house

11 comments:

  1. I love this color on you- I need to buy this one soon, I hope my suppler carries it soon (and mimi and the green one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color is just awesome, lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!
    Thx for sharing ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. resnično je odtenek tak d ti vzame dih!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ amusedPolish: Thank you :))
    I have to get Mimi and Ivanka too :D

    @ Nihrida: So true... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ liloo: Glad you like it ;)

    @ mancina: Lepo povedano... In čisto res :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krasna barva! <3 Res nekaj posebnega.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Tassa: Res je :))

    @ Beauty addict: Mislim, da je čas, da povečaš svojo družino lakov za nohte s to lepotico *lol*
    Ni boljše izbire za poletje... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats so gorgeous. I can't figure out why I don't own it already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Katrina: I'm really happy you stopped by!
    I think this one it's truly worth to have, it's a perfect shade for summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)