June 25, 2010

Sweet Blog Award & Tag

I should have done this post days ago, but somehow never got the time. So here it is today :)


I received a Sweet Blog Award from Vesna at Beauty addict. Thank you, dear! :)




The rules:
- Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
- Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
- Put the award on your blog.
- Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment.

Here are the bloggers I'm giving this award to:
.sparkle*
Ana na S
Elchy
Fleur
Helena
Ivana*
Lendoxia
Pink Diamond
Tassa
Tinna


***************


I've also been tagged by lovely Goga from Parokeets to do "7 Random Facts About Me" tag. I've already done this tag just recently (and I'm sure you don't want to hear more of my random babbling :D) - you can read it here.



_________________________________________________
Song of the day: The Cranberries - Just my imagination

12 comments:

  1. @ Sara H.: Thank you :)

    @ Helena: Ni za kaj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biba, na mojem blogu te čaka nagrada. ;)

    http://tassas.blogspot.com/2010/06/stylish-bloger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tassa: Oo, hvala! :D

    @ Ivana: Ni za kaj! ;)

    @ Lane :): Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taggala sem te z "I love your blog" taggom in z "the 10 things that make me happy" taggom!! Pravila pa si lahko ogledaš na mojem blogu! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ana na S & Pink_Diamond: Ni za kaj ;)

    @ Tiana: O, najlepše hvala! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)