July 31, 2010

NOTD: Catrice Sold Out Forever & Contest Winner

I've been neglecting my blog lately... But for a good reason - I've been babysitting my 3,5 year old niece these days. I had to get up at 5 a.m. to get to my sister's before she and her boyfriend went to work. And when I got home late in the afternoon, I didn't have the energy to do anything.


I also broke few of my nails while playing with her, so they are very short again. I've been wearing Catrice Sold Out Forever for the last 3 days and I like it :)
It's a mint green shade with very fine and subtle shimmer in it.

Here it is, 2 coats:






What do you think? Like it or not?


*********************


I still have to announce the winner of my Monthly Contest for July...

...And the winner is:




Congratulations Darkrose! I'll contact you for your address.



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Lovin' Spoonful - Daydream

16 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful color, I think I will buy it soon too. I like the Catrice Polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovit je in super paše na tvoje lepe nohtke (ja, vem, da vedno eno isto pišem, ampak, če maš pa res tooooooook lepe nohte...) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KONADomania: Najlepše hvala :)

    @ Bluebell: I like them too - good quality, some great colours and you can't beat the price tag ;)

    @ Tassa: Hvala za tvoje lepe besede! *flower*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats darkrose!!

    Tale ti pa fuuul paše! <3 Nohtki so pa tko lepi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color is so beautiful =)
    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the nail polish and I think a child's smile is worth breaking a few nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Blusherine: So true what you wrote... :)

    @ nicoletta: Welcome here and thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi =)
    I give you one Award in my blog
    http://fashionchoicesclaus.blogspot.com/2010/08/1-award.html
    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Clau: Thank you so much, sweetie! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. res tvoji nohtki so prečudoviti s katerokoli barvo..če je p še barva lepa, potem je pa že kičasto! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ mancina: *lol* Hvala!

    P.S. Že dolgo te ni bilo nikjer za brat, sem te že malo pogrešala ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prekrasna je boja, imam ga i ja ali nikako da namažem. Probala sam i imam problema s ovim lakom. Ali sad sam kupila Seche vite pa mogu bez problema namazati 3 sloja jer kod mene ne ide nikako sa 2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Lalica: Res je krasna barva! Super, da Seche Vite pomaga.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)