July 11, 2010

NOTD: Diamond Cosmetics Never So Evergreen

Lately I just didn't know what to put on my nails. Too many polishes and I just couldn't decide to pick one out...


Finally, I've picked Diamond Cosmetics polish in Never So Evergreen. I only have two DC polishes, but I'd sure like some more :D

This one is beautiful dark, smokey, slightly grey-ish green shade filled (mostly) with golden and green shimmer. I used two coats, the polish applies smoth and even.


Pictures were taken outside under direct sunlight:






I know it's not exactly a summery shade, but I love it anyway... What do you think?



__________________________________________________
Song of the day: Life of Agony - My mind is dangerous

6 comments:

  1. Joooj, meni je zelo všeč! Lepo paše na tvoje luštne nohtke! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, kako je lep! Obožujem ta šimer. Pristoji ti! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tvoji nohti so pa vsak dan lepši. Barva mi je tudi zelo všeč. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tiana & elchy: Hvala za te lepe besede! :))

    @ nihrida: O, hvala... *blush*

    @ Vesna: :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shade. Too bad that it's a lot darker whiteout direct light shining on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)