July 17, 2010

NOTD: Sinful Colors Aqua

It's been so freakin' hot here this week. Temperatures are around 35°C and I'm dying for something cool and refreshing. I was also really lazy these days, just drinking iced coffees or eating ice cream and doing pretty much nothing...


I finally have some NOTD for you. I've decided to put on Sinful Colors Aqua (how appropriate). It's a shimmery aqua blue/green (turquoise) with beautiful golden sheen. It leaves slightly visible brush strokes behind (kind of metallic finish), but this can be fixed with a layer of top coat (except I ran out of top coat last week and still haven't bought new one).

The application was good and easy. The polish is slightly on the sheer and runny side, I've used 2 coats.

Sun:



Shade:




How are you dealing with this hot, hot wheater?



_______________________________________
Song of the day: Billy Idol - Hot in the city

10 comments:

  1. this is a lovely color :). and yes, its hot these days. I try to stay inside or drink lots of juices and water to beat the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me na morjeeeeee spomne. <3 Lepo pa res ti paše! :)

    Je pa vroče ja - skor mal preveč, ampak sej bo, sj je poletje. :P Sam da sladoleda ne zmanka. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sara.H: I agree, plenty of liquids and staying inside is probably the best we can do right now.

    @ Ivana: Hvala! Uf, ja morje...
    Sladoleda pa imam kar veliko na zalogi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ipehishere: Thanks for your kind words :)

    @ liloo: I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish is really like ocean !!! Beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Saori: Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Andreia: Thanks, it's nice you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)