July 1, 2010

Swatch: Avon (Color Trend) Ice Sheers

Today I have some more swatches of Avon's polishes. These are from Color Trend line and they are scented. Like the name says - Sheers, they are really very sheer.

I used 3 coats for all, photos were taken outside under direct sunlight.


Luscious Lemon:




Refreshing Pear:




Delicious Berry:




Today is very hot here, probably the hottest day so far. The temperatures are around 30-33°C, so something icy and refreshing sounds good ;)



______________________________________________________
Song of the day: My Chemical Romance: Famous last words

6 comments:

  1. Zanimive barve, ampak se mi zdijo preveč sheer, da bi mi ble všeč. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tassa: Se strinjam, bodo verjetno zgolj za layering dobri...

    @ Ana na S: Meni pa je ravno ta najmanj všeč :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rozika je res lepa! :) Lepi notki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sheers and I think it is sexy to see the nail line. :)
    Pretty.
    Susie
    PS Don't forget to enter my newest giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ivana: Hvala! :)

    @ Susie: That's an interesting thought :D

    I'm preparing special page for giveaways and I'll join in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)