August 30, 2010

More Swap Goodies & Contest Winner

After a great swap I did with Jessica recently, I arranged another one with Annie at Nailstah.

Let me just show you the awesome nail polishes that were in the swap package she sent me:



*Biba did the happy dance and there was also some screaming involved when she saw what was inside the package :D*


Thank you very much, Annie! :*


********************


I have the winner of my Monthly Contest - August to announce... Congratulations, Salisha! :D



I'll send you an e-mail right away.


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!



______________________________________
Song of the day: Depeche Mode - Free love

11 comments:

  1. Great swap!! :) And congrats to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Saori: They are nice, I love them! :D

    @ Ivana: Oh, yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see swatches! (And is that CG's 2NITE I spy? ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, super nove pridobitve! Komaj čakam, da poswatchaš Wet'n'wild holota! Res je čudovit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ elchy: Hvala :)

    @ shazzii: I'll do my best with the swatches. And you have a good eye, girl - 2nite it is ;)

    @ Sarah: I couldn't agree more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Tiana: Ja, super so, sem čisto navdušena! Samo, da bo kaj sončka pa se lotim holo lepotcev :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. My God, I'm so excited!
    Thank you very much for the giveaway!
    I already replied to the email: D

    Kisses and thanks!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh pretty colours.
    and swaps sound pretty fun!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)