August 15, 2010

NOTD: Catrice Just Married & Some Big Lolly Pop

Yesterday evening I went out with my friend for some hot cocoa. Yes, hot cocoa. I know, it's summer. But we had stormy weather last night and it was cold and that cocoa sure felt good :)

Anyway... This nail polish is also from last night and is still on my nails. I went for a softer shade this time. I'm wearing light pink shimmery colour - Catrice Just Married. I applied three coats, because this one is a bit on the sheer side and I wanted to make it opaque.




And if you were wondering about the title of this post... Here is the BIG Lolly Pop my friend gave me yesterday. She was recently on Menorca Island and she brought me this candy :D



Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day :)



__________________________________________
Song of the day: Aaliyah - More than a woman

13 comments:

  1. všeč mi je ker je tak nežen :) pa lepo ti paše :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nežna ampak čudovita barva in v kombinaciji s tvojimi nohtki je tole POPOLNO! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't say no to a hot cocoa right now! It's raining and it's so cold. It looks like october. Seriously.

    I adore this soft pink, it looks so feminine. And you have the sexiest nail shape, Biba!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full lep lakec...bo mogel biti moj :))) Pa nohtke imaš tud krasne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tassa: Hvala, ti mi vedno laskaš :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ jellynat: We have similar weather too. I have to go and buy a big box of cocoa.

    Oh, and you're making me blush with your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ana: Ti ga priporočam, res tak lep in nežen odtenek :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prelep je! <3 Je že na moji WL! :) Lepi nohtki! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color!
    Looks so sweet on you !

    Oh hot cocoa would be nice over here! It's 11 degrees :D I love cold weather. ( Oh I know, not too cold for european standards, but for brazilian it is cold!!! :D )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color!

    Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Ivana: Hvala! Upam, da čimprej pride z WL na tvoje nohte ;)

    @ Sarah B.: Thank you :)
    I would love to visit Brasil once... *sigh*

    @ Dylana: Thanks for stopping by and for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey
    Nice blog!
    I'm following you. Maybe you can follow me, too?

    I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
    If you like this, please vote me!
    I really need your help :]
    Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)