September 14, 2010

My 2nd Lily Lolo Order & Swatches

Couple of weeks ago I discovered Slovenian web store called Specia.si that sells Lily Lolo products along with some other brands. I blogged about my first order at them and showed you the swatches of the Lily Lolo e/s I ordered at that time HERE - altough that post is in slovenian language only (because this webstore kindly offered my slovenian readers 15% discount code, I made that post in slovenian language), you can check out the swatches I made anyway, if you like :)


Well, I coudn't resist that discount, so I made the second (tiny) order. Here are the products I got - I ordered and paid for Lip Gloss in Raspberry Crush, samples of Translucent Silk & Flawless Matte Finishing Powders; there was also Chocolate Fudge Cake mineral e/s in my package that was sent to me for free:




Here is the Raspberry Crush Lip Gloss on my lips - it's a pretty pink shade with golden shimmer in it:




I was really excited about the eye shadow, because it's really interesting and more complex shade that I have expected - it looks like brownish purple colour with purple/blue sparkles in it in the jar...



...but when I made the wet swatch on my hand, I got to see this awesome blue sheen. On the left is Lip Gloss in Raspberry Crush and on the right is a wet swatch of the Chocolate Fudge Cake e/s:




Do you have any Lily Lolo products? How do you like them?


***Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***



______________________________________
Song of the day: Asia - Heat of the moment

12 comments:

  1. Nažalost, ništa nemam od njih a čula sam samo pohvale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni pa ravno glos ne sede, še dobro, da ga nimam.
    Ampak zaključni pudri (tako mat kot slik verzija) so superca, pa tudi s pudrom sem zadovoljna, če odmislim da je odtenek napačen.
    Do nadaljenga sem zvesta njhovim zaključnim pudrom. Glede pudra bomo pa videli, če bo Porcelain dovolj svetel zame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ana: Hvala :)

    @ the redhead: Meni so vsi izdelki, ki jih imam, zelo všeč in se pridružujem pohvalam. Pa če ti bo katera senčka zelo všeč, ti lahko pošljem sample ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gone2Rehab: Se strinjam glede zaključnih pudrov, super so!

    Puder bi tudi jaz kakšen preizkusila, me mika. Po drugi strani pa sem trenutno res zadovoljna z BellaPierre pudrom, tako da ne vem, če bi kaj novega imela :S

    Pa tudi tebi lahko pošljem vzorček kakšne senčke, če ti je katera izmed teh, ki jih imam, všeč in je še mogoče nimaš :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ojoooooj kako je Chocolate Fudge Cake lepa senčka! Bi jo takoj imela! :D Zelo lepe swatche si naredila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Apricot Smack lipgloss, I like it a lot. A wearable peachy tone with subtle gold shimmer. I'm not usually into peach-toned makeup, but Apricot Smack is neutral enough to look good on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried any Lily Lolo products, but they seem to be great! I'll see if I can find some to test...

    I love discovering new brands!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Oda: Thanks for stopping by! This gloss sounds great too - golden shimmer and I'm sold :D

    @ Beauty Addict: Yeah, they are great. I like every single product I have so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no product of that brand.
    It is nice lip gloss.
    By the way very soon I will upload photos of a prize won in your giveaway and then post photos on my nail polish and shimmer on my face: P

    A kiss precious, a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Salisha: I hope you'll manage to get some of Lily Lolo products someday, because they are great!

    I'm so happy you like all the items you won :)

    Have a nice day too :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)