September 18, 2010

NOTD: Finger Paints Artist's Sapphire

It's been raining here for the last two days and we already have floods. The weather forecast said that it will still be raining tomorrow... :S


I'm feeling a bit blue lately, so I went for a blue nail polish. I have chosen Artist's Sapphire by Finger Paints. This my very first Finger Paints polish (thanks, Jessica) and I like it. Easy to apply, smooth and well pigmented. The only thing that bothered me a bit, is a bit longer handle than I'm use to. But after a finger or two, I got used to it :)

Artist's Sapphire is a gorgeous shimmery and very vibrant deep blue shade. Here it is in two coats:




How are you these days?



_________________________________
Song of the day: Toto - Hold the line

15 comments:

  1. super ti paše! tudi sama se počutim bolj *blue* :) sem ravno gledala slikice iz morja, da se malo naspidiram :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful color :) so love it on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous blue on you!! I love FingerPaints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ KONADomania: Hvala :)

    Je pa očitno nekaj takega v zraku :S Upam, da so sike pomagale ;)

    @ Gone2RehabBRB: Hehe, hvala :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sara.H: I'm glad you stopped by! Thank you :)

    @ Lalica: O, da, se strinjam :))

    @ tjoyu: Thank you!
    I want some more of Finger Paints :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Beauty Addict: I agree, this one sure is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwww is beautiful, wonderful, I love this color blue, I've been amazing!!!! :D

    For there came a small heat wave days ago and already getting tired because I want to wear fall clothes hehe.

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Salisha: Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're doing well :)

    @ Tassa: Se strinjam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kako lepa barva. Zadnje čase bi nosila same modre odtenke. In kot vedno ti super pristoji. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ elchy: Hvala, vedno najdeš lepe besede :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)