October 17, 2010

Blog Award, Chocolates & The Winner

How are you these days? I'm quite moody lately...


********************


Beautiful Sarah B. at Look at Them Pretty Colors blog tagged me with "The Versatile Blogger Award". Thank you so much! :*

The rules are:
- I should tell 7 facts about myself;
- Tag 6 other blogs.



Huh, 7 more facts about me... Maybe these:
- I'm a morning person.
- I used to collect stamps, pencils, paper napkins...
- I'm short, really short, I'm only 1,55m tall (or should I say short *lol*).
- I love old rock music.
- I'm a loner by nature.
- People who don't know me, usually don't get my sense of humor.
- I have good memory for faces, but I usually forget the names very quickly.

Now I have to tag 6 bloggers...
- Ana na S
- http://www.beautyaddict.net/
- Binaras Blog
- Martian Delights
- Serious stuff about...
- Spooky Nails


********************


While I was checking your entries for the 1st Anniversary (mini) Giveaway, I took quick picture of the Ferrero Rocher chocolates and then immediately ate them :D



Yummy!


********************


And here is the winner of my 1st Anniversary (mini) Giveaway:



Congratulations, nihrida! I'll e-mail you asap.


There is still the 2nd giveaway going on and there will be some more! So stay tuned! :D



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Elton John - I'm still standing

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)