October 18, 2010

NOTD: OPI Bastille My Heart

Finally some NOTD post again! I haven't been wearing OPI polish since...huh, very long time I guess.


Today you'll see OPI Bastille My Heart from their Fall 2008 - French Collection. It's a deep and darker red/berry shade with fine and subtle shimmer in it. This polish was so easy to work with, very smooth and even application. I used 2 coats.

The weather here is horrible lately, no sun, overcast and fog is all we get to see... Due to this kind of weather it's really hard to take decent pictures and that's why, you can't see the shimmer in this shade.




Today I uploaded bigger picture than usual, because when I was going through some older posts of mine, some pictures seemed so small.


Do you like the bigger pictures, or should I stay with the size I used before? Please, let me know, it would be very helpful to me!



_____________________________________
Song of the day: Skunk Anansie - Weak

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It looks very veryy good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have this polish but not tried yet !! very a pity there wasn't sun !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lep je in lepo ti paše. Meni so večje slike boljše. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tale OPI je res lep, ja. Glede svetlobe se pa čisto strinjam ... Sicer so mi pa lepše večje slike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous color!

    I think this is a good size for pics; bigger pics come with more details and that's always nice. Anyway, great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ sabbatha: Thanks! I'm so glad you like it :)

    @ Saori: It would look so much better on your long nails. You shouldn't wait anymore ;)

    @ nihrida: Hvala! Bom torej od zdaj dajala slike take velikosti gor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ulmiel: Hvala tudi za tvoje mnenje glede slik. Par dni nazaj gledam neke svoje stare objave in so se mi slike zdele res majhne... Zgleda da bo tako res boljše :)

    @ Ping: Thanks for your comment! I'm really happy you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color!Exactly the kind of Red I love!
    Thanks for swatching!
    And the pic size is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. très jolie couleur de vernis, j'aime beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Ria: Thanks, sweetie!

    @ agnes: Merci!

    @ Toestthattwinkle!: I'm glad you like it :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. resnično ti super pristoji in barva je noro lepa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Princess*Eden: Thanks for your comment, I love it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried to post a reply on this post few days ago. Just wanted to say that I like your quirky sense of writing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Erzebeth Bathory: Thanks :)

    I've just found out that you have a blog too and I hope that you'll write it again someday, because I'd love to see all of the beautiful polishes you own on your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)