November 20, 2010

NOTD: Essie Limited Addiction

Here is another nail polish from my Essie Fall 2010 order - Limited Addiction. Not much to say about this one, except that people over at Essie sure know how to make a good red nail polish. This is one of them :)


Here it is, 2 coats; photo was taken outside, no sun (heavy overcast):




********************


Some off topic about life... I got temporary employment untill the end of this year. I work at a elementary school in a town near my home with the children with learning disabilities. I started on Thursday, so I already have two working days behind me. I must say it's not easy, especially after being home (unemployed) for two years.


********************


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!



_____________________________________________
Song of the day: Crowded House - Fall at your feet

15 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. Your nails are beautiful.
    Good luck with your new job, hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tale lak je res čudovit <3

    Čestitam za službo! Upam da se boš čimprej dobila stalno zaposlitev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ sabbatha: I think so too! ;)

    @ Katkoc: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Beauty Addict: Thank you very much for your kind words! :)

    @ colorfulbottle: Hvala!
    Ja, tudi jaz upam, da se čimprej kakšna redna služba najde...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely red :) simply love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sara.H: Thanks! It's a great, quite classic red shade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lak je divan, kao i tvoji nokti... Cestitam ti na novom poslu i puno srece zelim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Makeup and more: Najlepše hvala, draga! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, prelep! Res ga rabim, no! Essie me vsake toliko preseneti s kakšno tako lepotico. :D

    Čestitam za službo, upam, da se te prime za dlje časa. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Ina: To pa res! :D

    @ Ulmiel: Ja, tega zagotovo potrebuješ! :P

    Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow I'm speechless! I love it! This truly is an amazing red!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Blusherine: It really is quite amazing and very glossy for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)