November 30, 2010

NOTD: Essie Merino Cool

Hi! I have a quick post for you today. I somehow managed to paint my nails this morning before I went to work :)


It's the last polish from my Essie Fall order that I haven't shown you yet - Merino Cool. Beautiful creme taupe shade with a hint of purple. This one was a bit runny compared to the other two I have from this collection - Sew Psyched and Limited Addiction, but two thicker coats were enough to get a full coverage.

On to the picture. This was taken outside, but sadly there was no sun. It was also very cold, so this is why my hands look very red here:




I hope your week has started well! Thanks for reading :)



_______________________________________
Song of the day: Mr. Mister - Broken Wings

11 comments:

  1. no takemu odtenku se pa res reče lepota!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mancina: Hehe :D
    Koliko taupe odtenkov šteje tvoja zbirka? ;)

    @ Lalica: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful i love this shade :) I have the essie smokin'hot to try... love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blusherine: So true ;)

    @ hermetic: Se strinjam :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sara.H: I'm glad you like it :)

    @ Saori: I received Smokin' Hot yestreday and I can't wait to try it on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)