November 14, 2010

NOTD: Essie St. Barths Blue

Grrrr... Blogger caused me quite some troubles today. I was trying to make a post earlier this afternoon about Avon's Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliners and after I made one, my entire layout looked like it was hit by tornado... So I deleted it and tried to post it again. Well, how about that - it happened again, exactly the same thing - layout was a complete mess. I gave up at that point...


Instead of that I'm going to show you now my today's NOTD, hopefully this time it will work.
I'm wearing Essie's St. Barths Blue. Very light blue shade with very subtle shimmer. I like it a lot, but I think it doesn't look very good on me. It was easy to work with. I thought it will be very sheer, but a thicker second layer gives a great coverage.


So here it is, two coats, photo taken outside, sun:



Inside, under artificial light:




What do you think about this one?



_____________________________________________________
Song of the day: Robert Palmer - Merci, merci me/I want you

13 comments:

  1. Lepo plosim, da ob priliki daš gor še za eyelinerje.
    Sem ga vidla na YT in ker mi je vir verodostojen (pixiwoo), sem si ga ravno v petek naročila v črni in imam velike upe zanj =) pa me res zanima tvoje mnenje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gone2Rehab: Bom takoj jutri zjutraj objavila. Danes se mi ne da še vsega enkrat pisat :)

    Drugače imam jaz "Diamonds" verzijo teh linerjev, ki je shimmrasta/svetleča.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have anything like this in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, tale pa ni zame. :) Lep detajl s shimmerjem, ampak na mojih nohtih bi zgledal grozno.
    Upam, da uspe post z eyelinerji, me mika kakšnega naročit, če bo dobra recenzija. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Toesthattwinkle!: Me neither :)

    @ Ulmiel: Saj tudi na meni ne izgleda preveč dobro *lol*

    Post o eyelinerjih pa je pravkar objavljen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find this one very beautiful, romatic & tender :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Saori: I always love the way you describe colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I totally agree...tender and romantic! Haha. I like the subtle shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ kellie: Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, that's like a perfect color! it's so pretty, I really want that color....the one in the sun is just gorgeous <3


    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ socialitedreams: Thanks for stopping by and your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)