November 2, 2010

Tagged & The Winner

Lovely Annie at Nailstah tagged me a while back to do sort of "get to know the blog author" questionare.

Here are the questions:

1. Innie or Outie?
Depends on the situation :P

2. Unlimited wealth? Or Unlimited health?
Health. It's probably the only thing money can't buy.

3. What is your favorite book?
I have many. These I read at least once a year: Shakespeare's Sonets; Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert; Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder; Desiree by Annemarie Selinko and there are more...

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I wouldn't mind living in California, Annie ;) But New Zealand or Australia would be fine too :D

5. What is your security blanket?
It's sad, but I don't have any...

6. What is your mode of transportation?
My good old Renault Clio :)

7. What is your signature scent?
Max Mara EdP. I just love this scent!

8. If you were at Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
Ravenclaw.

9. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why?
The problem here is, that I never wanted to be a princess... *lol*

10. What is one of your bad habits?
Eating way too much chocolate, Nutella, ice cream...


I really don't know who to tag, but if you have some spare time, I'd be happy to read your answers on the same questions :))


********************


On to probably more exciting news for you... Who won two Barry M Nail Paints from my Monthly Contest & Blog Anniversary Giveaway?




Congratulations, Katkoc! :D I'll send you an e-mail for your address.


Thanks for dropping by!



_____________________________________________
Song of the day: Snow Patrol - Crack the shutters

4 comments:

  1. Jeeej, hvala še enkrat! Oba izgledata tako lepo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Katkoc: Upam, da ti bosta všeč! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katkoc, čestitam=)

    Biba, imaš nekaj nagrad na mojem blogu=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ colorfulbottle: Ooo, najlepše hvala! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)