January 5, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Sugar Plums

Today I'm wearing China Glaze Sugar Plums on my nails. I'm not sure, if this is a red or more purple(-ish) shade - some say that it is a red or burgundy shimmer, others it's a deep plum. It also contains small holographic glitter particles, which makes this polish quite interesting.

It has a great formula - very easy to apply, good coverage and interesting finish. I do recommend a top coat with this one, because it dries kinda bumpy.


On to the picture (it's clickable), 2 coats:




It was released as a part of China Glaze Holidays 2010 Collection - Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice.

And apparently this one is quite similar to an older and discontinued China Glaze polish - Crystal Ball. So, if you didn't get that one, this one could be good substitute.


What do you think about this one?



______________________________________
Song of the day: The Cranberries - Linger

19 comments:

  1. Hum

    I wanted this one, but I didn't buy it. Don't know why. I have jolly, party, drummer, mommy and mistletoe and it is enough from this collection I think. Winter collections are the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sploh ni pomembno a je rdeč ali vijoličen - važno je da je PREČUDOVIT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's such a beautiful colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sabbatha: :Oh, you've picked the great shades! :D

    @ Anna.: Me veseli, da ti je všeč! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tassa: Hihi! Me veseli, da tako misliš :D

    @ Andreia: I agree! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. kao dio kolekcije mi ova boja uopće nije upala u oči...imam osjećaj da je sad prvi put vidim...i sviđa mi se to što vidim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ nail crazy: Se tudi meni zdi, da ta lak ni bil ravno med najbolj opaznimi v tej kolekciji...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tega imam na WL iz te kolekcije. Mislim, da je od ChG praznična kolekcija bila daleč najboljša. Res so naredili nekaj zakon barv. Tale je defintivno med njimi. :) Super swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://collegestudentsnails.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Ulmiel: Pri Chg so se res potrudili s praznično kolekcijo, ja! :D

    @ Antoszewskia: Thank you very much for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the color looks kinda like CG Crystal ball but this one has less glitter on. But this color is still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Silence is Loud: This one is similar to the Crystal Ball as far as I can tell from the pictures I've seen. But sadly I don't own it... Do you have it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Čudovit lak, ki ti zelo pristaja! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes i do have it but it contains toluene. thats why this was discontinued. I found it for 2 dollars at a beauty salon. i could get it for you if they still have some left. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Silence is Loud: That's a great deal!
    I would be really happy, if you would take a look if this polish is still available. But only if it's not too big of a burden for you. Maybe we can do a little swap or something :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)