January 23, 2011

NOTD: Color Club With Abandon

Finally, I had some time this morning to sit down and paint my nails! :D

I picked out Color Club With Abandon. It was released as part of "Wild at Heart" Collection for Fall 2009. How to describe this one? It's a dark brown/black creme base full of golden, bronze and olive glass-flecked shimmer. Pretty! :)

My bottle is a bit on the sheer side, so I used three thinner coats to get totally even and opaque application. But it was worth it.


This photo was taken outside, sun:




This one was taken inside under artificial lighting:




Like it? Not?



________________________________________________
Song of the day: The Romantics - Talking in your sleep

20 comments:

  1. nisam ljubitelj smedjih na sebi, al na tvojim noktima super izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this color before. It's so pretty! I have yet to try any Color Club polishes; seeing these photos has me convinced I need to get a bottle of "Wild at Heart"!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it a lot-t-t!! With Abandon je perfekten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lalica: Yay! :D

    @ Tassa: Hvala :)

    @ Lendoxia: Hvala ti! Mogoče pa še nisi našla prave nianse zase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kate Gene: Oh, yes, Wild at Heart is a "must have" ;)

    @ Ulmiel: A ne da? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krasno izgleda! Prekrasna boja! :)
    Inače sam veliki fan Color Club lakova :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ovo mi je jedan od omiljenih lakova, strašan je :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this kin of polish since it look like a simple black but it is not :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jennifer: Me too! :D

    @ Vesna: Tudi jaz obožujem CC lake, samo škoda, da je moja zbirka le teh zelo skromna...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ nail crazy: Tudi meni je zelo všeč :)

    @ Alice: I know, it's quite special :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I don't have much Color Club since other brands are easier for me to get; they do some nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ KarenD: Sadly, I don't have much CC polishes either. But I agree with you, they do have some great shades!

    @ Jackie S.: It is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Biba its gorgeous on your nails , i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Shaimaa: Thank you very much for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Sara.H: Yay, I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)