February 13, 2011

100 Smart & Surprising Uses For Simple Drug Store Items

Since is such a lazy Sunday, I wanted to share an interesting and very useful article that was sent to me via e-mail some time ago.


The article is called 100 Smart & Surprising Uses For Simple Drug Store Items - simply click on the link to be redirected on the Nursing Schools Blog where the article is originally posted.


If you have some spare time to read it, please do so. And let me know, if you find it useful in any way or if you have any other helpful tips like these suggested in the article.


Have a nice Sunday and thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. @ nail crazy: Me veseli, da si našla kakšen uporaben nasvet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!

    12.Dissolve melted plastic: Get melted plastic off of appliances by using nail polish remover.

    I was finally able to get the plastic bread bag off my crockpot with something I had all along! LOL! (I love this list...I also poured hydrogen peroxide on my cutting board and the amount of fizzy that just happened makes me think I want to buy a new one o.O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kitty: I'm glad you find this article useful! :)

    Who knew that nail polish remover can be so useful... *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really useful article, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)